Part-/Fulltime Internship DTP (24-40 uur)
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern that can supports us in thinking up various creative designs and new ways to express our brand.
As a Desktop Publisher (Designer) you work closely with the production/development team and you create a foundation for internal and external (visual) communication in many ways.
The activities include:
- Creating external and internal communication by designing customer-specific product presentations.
- Designing labels and packaging.
- Support the development of layouts of the website and catalog and accompanying photoshoots.
- Support the development of clothing printing and embroidery.
- Supporting the production team by making technical drawings, product spec sheets , etc.
We require the following knowledge and experience from you:
- A Minimum of MBO work and thinking level with graphic education (preferably Grafisch Lyceum).
- 0-3 years of work experience.
- Above-average knowledge and experience with the entire Adobe package.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing.
- Knowledgable and experienced with the Office package.
- Knowledgable and experienced of textile production and development is an advantage.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV and motivation to: